Two Way Prayer + Other FEEL GOOD Ideas
This week’s FEEL GOOD list!
1. I used Two Way Prayer this week to help myself find my way on something that felt stuck!. It comes from a 12 step meeting–but its not just for recovering addicts! I think this sort of prayer could make a great 100 day project for me…or maybe even YOU?
2. This is the Wendell Barry poem that rocked my world this week! Thank you Chris for that!
3. Sometimes self-care, for me, is cleaning out my fridge and creating a beautiful in FRIDGE SALAD BAR. Buy big 32 oz jars with lids. Chop up radishes.. cabbage, green onions, red and yellow peppers (beets and cukes work too but go bad faster!), add frozen corn or whatver else you like!
4. Prayer I’m most grateful for this week – good for EXTREME TURBULENCE in airplanes:):):)
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.
– the Serenity Prayer, American theologian Reinhold Niebuhr
5. One of the habits of HAPPY PEOPLE is that they don’t put things that matter off. If you’ve been waiting for a better time to write, paint, make flower mandalas, make your creative act (playing the piano, writing love notes or poems….wait no more. Creative Soul Retrieval is HERE. Together we can do what we cannot do alone.
6. If you find yourself in turmoil in “DECIDING” to go this way or that ––check out my story about the time I was coached LIVE by Americas most famous LIFE COACH.
I’m sending you infinite blessings! If you are longing for sacred insight (a divination!), shamanic healing, or life coaching you can always book a time HERE.
I have a new class coming up in May- and you can register now at the link BELOW THE IMAGE.
It’s via Zoom so you can attend from anywhere around the world. I can’t wait to do this work with you! Then in June, my 100 day Project course- Creative Soul Retrieval will take you further with your creativity- if you’d like to go!
ABOUT THIS CLASS:
Using Creativity To Explore (the Enchanting) You!
In this class you will have the chance to:
1. Meet, directly, the spirit of your creativity, a powerful force that’s here to help you.
2 . To experience the enchanting experience of creating several surprising little works of art using the unique sources you love.
3. To explore (with the help of the spirit of your creativity) and get to know yourself more deeply.
REGISTER FOR BECOMING MORE ALIVE HERE.
So grateful for this review!
Magical and Moving
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 6, 2022
“What do you do when nothing is going according to plan and everything is literally becoming darker and darker? I loved following Meera’s rich and magical journey as she navigates family dynamics, health crisis, and finding her place in this world. One minute you’re having pizza with her family, the next moment you’re visiting a Shaman and learning about the power of prayer, intention, and trust. Maybe that’s my favorite things about this book, how the author seamlessly weaves together the ordinary with the extraordinary. How both worlds compliment each other, and the everyday miracles that happen when you open your heart and mind to all the things you can’t explain.”
Get it where wherever books are sold
Get your copy of WHERE THE DEER DREAM here.
TIGER’s NEST: Building A House of Integrity is the fall offering I am so excited about. Inger Kenobi and I have been designing the curriculum and we have so much goodness in store for you and your homes!
Leave a Comment