Get SOURCED: A Guided Introduction to the Shamanic Journey
Do any of these describe you?
- You're exhausted from trying to make life work on your own.
- You've tried meditation but feel too jazzed to sit still for very long. You mind is going a mile a minute.
- You've heard about shamanic journeying and are curious, but don’t know where to begin.
- You're a rule breaker, maverick and tend to see things differently than others.
If you said yes - than this class just might be perfect for you:)
Get SOURCED: A Guided Introduction to the Shamanic Journey.
I wanted to share with you a simple (and incredibly powerful) tool that has literally changed my life. It is Shamanic Journeying. I remember being curious about taking my first journey, but hesitated. I longed for a guide.
I have created this 90 minute class so you can understand a bit about what shamanism is and test out the methods for yourself. Shamanism is a set of tools and a way of viewing the world, not a religion. It’s something that must be experienced and not learned by listening to a lecture. Having a guide helps enormously. This practice has helped me to live my life with courage and enthusiasm.
Journeying is a tool that is ancient and is powerful. It is a unique methodology for connecting to benevolent and compassionate spirits for support, for healing and for guidance. Many of the people and clients who I have shared this work with find that it’s something they return to again and again. It’s wonderfully simple and can be done anywhere via a pair of ear-buds and an mp3 player:)
This Class is for you if:
- You are exhausted from trying to make life work on your own.
- You have tried meditation but feel too jazzed to sit still for very long.
- You have heard about shamanic journeying and are curious, but don’t know where to begin.
- You are a rule breaker, maverick and tend to see things differently.
- You find that you FEEL GOOD in nature and would like to feel that way more often?
- You want more mind-body-spirit connection but are not sure how to get it.
- You have journeyed before and would like to continue to explore with a guide.
- If you balk at the idea of sitting quietly and listening to a lecture- you learn by “doing”.
- You often get the feeling that you do not fit in or don’t belong.
- If you are a seeker and feel like something is missing- you want to have a personal relationship with spirit but nothing else, thus far has gotten you there.
- You desire guidance from a higher source on a more regular basis.
- You read What the Walrus Knows and cannot figure out what your Core Beastie (or power animal) is.
- You have a love of adventure.
- You are Jewish, Catholic, Buddhist, Lutheran or Hindu- this practice can complement your religion, but this is not a religion.
I cannot wait to be your guide and drum for you.
A Guided Introduction to the Shamanic Journey.
You’ll receive access to a brand new (recorded in 2020) version of the course with both mp3 and video.
Read the full product description here