Life Coaching Services:
I have been trained and certified (by Martha Beck herself) as a Life Coach in the Martha Beck Institute. I use many different tools with people and blend them with my own. Coaching assumes that the person is whole and well and simply guides a client to re-discover their own strengths and reconnect with their heart’s desires. I share how you can re-connect to your FEEL GOOD and why following it is the most powerful thing you can do. Coaching can be life changing. It changed mine.
6 sessions of Coaching work (paid all at once) is 1,100.00 . I will follow up with pre-work for you to fill out.
A combination of 6 Coaching/Shamanic Healing sessions (I will help you determine combination) is 1,100.00
A set of 6 Shamanic Counseling sessions is 1,100.00. I will help you to create more effective journey intentions, glean as much as you can from those journeys and to deepen your own personal shamanic practice.
Pick my Brain!
On totems, coaching, shamanism, healing, writing…life! OR very focused coaching session for existing. 30 minutes is $125.00
Bring an issue that you would like more insight or clarity on and we will talk and then seek hidden information regarding the situation through divination. You will leave feeling clearer on what is actually going on and where to focus your energies. 30 minutes 125.00
Shamanic Healing Services:
Shamanic healing can be life changing. It changed mine.
Shamanism is a large part of my life. I am committed to being a healer and to share Shamanism with others. I’ve completed the Three Year Program in Advanced Initiations in Shamanism and Shamanic Healing from FSS. I’ve also completed several additional Shamanic trainings including:
- The Four Wind’s (Alberto Villoldo) Light Body school (South)
- The Foundation for Shamanic Studies’ (FSS) trainings including the Way of the Shaman, The Dream workshop , Death and Dying and The Two Week Intensive.
- Perhaps most importantly, I’ve been taught by my own loving and compassionate spirit helpers!
If after reading the information below, you are interested in a Shamanic healing book your appointment here . If, for any reason, you are unable to pay all or part of the fee ($200.00), please contact me to let me know and we will go from there. I do not want money to stand between you and your healing.
While meeting in person is ideal, I am also able to work at a distance via SKYPE/telephone. Read more here about shamanic healing and how it works in an article at Prevention Magazine.
From Michael Harner: “…in our culture many consider it avant-garde if a person talks about the mind-body connection, but the fact that the brain is connected to the rest of the body is not the most exciting news. It’s been known for hundreds and thousands of years. What’s really important about shamanism, in my opinion, is that the shaman knows that we are not alone. By that I mean, when one human being compassionately works to relieve the suffering of another, the helping spirits are interested and become involved.”
What is shamanic healing?
Shamanic healing cures the spiritual aspect of disease- whether it is a physical injury, psychological injury, neurological injury or emotional injury.
A shamanic practitioner is one who, among other things, works directly with helping spirits to ask for healing on another’s behalf. There are many different roles a shamanic practitioner can play but these are some of the important ones:
- Core Beastie (Power Animal) Infusion: In the shamanic view- each person has a Core Beastie – or wild animal spirit that is in relationship with them at birth. This is a reciprocal relationship. If somehow, the connection is lost then, the person may feel dis-empowered, dispirited or may become sick or in someway ill. To have full vitality and health this relationship must be intact. A shamanic practitioner can retrieve a Core Beastie spirit and re-infuse it in a person to empower, support and protect them. Want to know more about Core Beasties? Check out my book What The Walrus Knows.
- Soul Retrieval- In the shamanic world we are born whole with our soul intact . The soul represents our essence or our life force. As we live our lives- certain situations, traumas, encounters or experiences may cause a part of our soul to leave us. The soul flees to a safe and peaceful place to avoid the painful experience. But, without this part (or in some cases several parts) we are not operating with our full life force and therefore not fully ourselves…or full actualized. The shamanic practitioner knows how go on a journey , aided by helping spirits, to seek and retrieve those soul parts should they desire to return. According to some experts on Shamanism (Eliade), soul loss is the most widespread cause of disease. When soul parts are returned to a person it is life force coming back. It’s empowering. It is important to integrate those parts and honor, welcome and integrate them in different ways.
- Extraction- Sometimes we have “stuff that does not belong” in our own energetic field that interferes with our life force or soul. This is not something evil or terrible but, like ants on your kitchen countertop, something that does not belong. I like to think of these things like weeds in a garden…..they take up space and energy that could be used to purposefully grow beautiful plants and flowers that you desire. A healing of this kind requires the practitioner to become fully merged with a spirit helper and takes skill and practice. In the shamanic view, the best way to prevent things that “do not belong” from taking up residence in you (or your life force, as it were) is to be full of power and to do that one must have a relationship with a Core Beastie (power animal).
- Psychopomp work- The Shaman is one who can travel to the destiny of human souls for various purposes. One very important one is to help the souls of the dead that are lingering in the “middle world” or this earth place that have not transcended and are suffering and wish to be guided. Another task a Shaman might undertake would be to free a soul part that a soul that has transcended possesses (out of love and admiration OR because it was given to them out of love) so that it might return to the living person who asks for its return. The soul parts contain power or life force and rightfully belong to the person who is living. A shaman may journey to a soul that has transcended to complete “unfinished business” on behalf of a living person- to say goodbye, to express anger or to say what needs to be said and bring back information to the living person so that they may live more fully. This kind of work brings healing for the living person who seeks it.
More on Shamanic healing:
All shamanic work that I do is done with intention: To be respectful to the individual and to do work with permission. Without the permission of another, I can do no work. This means express, informed consent of the client who is alive and conscious. In the case of a comatose patient the permission can come from the family and then (and only then) the person’s soul may be contacted for their permission. When doing work for children under the age of 12 the permission of both parents is required.
Shamanic work is a mystery. It is beyond what our minds or words can express. The more I practice it, the more mystery I uncover. It is a great privilege to do it.
The effects of Shamanic work can be subtle and take time. Shamanic work is often repetitive and cyclical. For example, a person may initially have an extraction and Core Beastie retrieval that brings them to a different place and then return (several weeks later) for a second healing to have a soul part retrieved. It is different for each an every person and it is for the spirits to decide.
The most important question to ask before asking for a healing is this: Do you want to be healed?
When we are healed and full of power (in the Shamanic sense), a lot may be asked of us. It is good to know what we desire.
Do you have more questions about Shamanic healing or confused on what you need?
Need Clarity? Not sure which is best: Coaching or Shamanic Healing? If you are not sure if either or both would be helpful for you, book a 10 minute clarity meeting to see if either would be a good fit. This is at no charge.
Or contact me…
You may find these articles of interest:
- “We are Not Alone by Michael Harner”
- Ethical considerations in Shamanic Healing, Susan Mokelke, J.D.
From Simple Shui:
last summer + me. poolside. and i couldn’t put her book down. i was drinking in the rays and alice the elephant. her advice to ruffle feathers, own your point of view, and walk through the doors that feel like LOVE…well, it soaked straight to the bone. after i gulped every single word, i was on her site wondering how to get more. the universe is such a flirt. she orchestrated life so our paths would cross organically. and without hesitation, i did some personal work with sarah. and, then, to my dazzling surprise, sarah introduced simple shui to her tribe. check it out here. but more importantly, if you are willing to see just how good things can get for you, WORK WITH HER. she slays dragons, sees your awesome elephant power, and attunes you to joyful impulses. she will pretty much blow your mind. so, why wait, right?